PAYMENT, BILLING, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
We thank you and appreciate your use of the Platform. Please read this policy, conditions, and process carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our User.
- Payment and Billing Terms and Conditions
- Billing Cycle – The subscription fee for the Platform’s service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on the “Account” page on a monthly basis. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you signed up for the service.
- Payment Methods – To use the Platform’s service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details. In situation where the payment is not successful due to problem in auto-debit involving fault at the end of the User like account problems, insufficient funds, etc., in that case the payment has to be made within 14 calendar days. If not, we reserve the right to revoke your account and you will have to apply for a new account.
- Updating your Payment Methods – You can update your Payment Methods by informing the Platform through the mode of communication as informed by the Platform. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
- Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans – We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time based on our Business Model, WhatsApp’s pricing models, the deal with our BSP, etc, however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 (Thirty) days following notice to you. We can Additionally, if the User wishes to revise or change the Plan availed by the User, the User may do so and the changes to the platform shall be reflected upon the completion of the current ongoing platform.
Nature of Template Messages
- WhatsApp Business Account numbers (WABA numbers) may send Template Messages to any destination number worldwide.
- Template Message means a message sent using a Message Template in compliance with WhatsApp terms and policies as described under:
Fees for Template Messages
- For each Template Message, Chatveda charges the cost per Message in INR to the Indian clients and Dollars to the Users outside the country.
- Template Messages must be prepaid by the customer.
Prepayment of Template Message Usage
- The prepayment must cover the estimated fees for all Template Messages sent by all WABA numbers under this contract for 1 (One) month.
- The prepayment is updated on a monthly basis and is calculated as follows: Last month total Template Message cost multiplied with factor 1.5 rounded to the next Rs. 1000/- or 100$ depending on the location.
Invoicing Template Messages
- An invoice is issued at the end of each month, balancing the actual usage against the existing prepaid credit plus charging a new prepayment for the next month.
Payment processing fee
- To pay for prepayment and Template Message usage, payment processing fee applies as follows:
. for wire transfer: 0% no fee
. for credit card payments: 3% fee
. for Paypal: 6% fee
Conversation based pricing
The pricing is subject to change based on the WhatsApp pricing model.
At the time of cancelling WhatsApp Business API, any Template Messages used have to be paid for along with the cancellation.
- Refund Terms and Conditions
- The Platform in no manner undertaken to accept or entertain any request for a refund for the payment made by the User upon the subscription for availing the services of the Platform. The Platform strictly adhere to a Zero-Refund Policy for any unused or un-availed content or service of the Platform.
You can cancel your subscription only with a prior intimation of 30 (Thirty) days, and you will not be allowed to cancel your subscription without fulfilling the period of 30 (Thirty) days prior intimation. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable, and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial subscription periods. To cancel your subscription on the Platform, you have email us 30 (Thirty) days prior and your subscription will be cancelled by us.
For WhatsApp API subscription, you can access your WhatsApp API hub and cancel your account.
The company at its sole discretion may cancel any subscription(s):
- if it suspects a User has undertaken a fraudulent transaction, or
- in case of unavailability of the Platform
- if the company does not want to provide the User with services
We maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and non-complying Users and reserve the right to deny access to such Users at any time or cancel their request placed by them in future. Not with-standing this policy, any specific terms and conditions mentioned on the service page, and/or as agreed with a User before/during/after the transaction, will override the terms and conditions mentioned herein in case of a conflict.